1. Site access
You visit this privately maintained website of your own free will. It is provided "as is", with no guarantees. You may download any publicly available files on the server, at no cost, but the site owners reserve the right to change or remove access, or content, at any time.
You take full legal responsibility for your visit and waive any claims of liability against the site owners or their hosts, who all employ reasonable and robust measures to protect your safety.
For urgent legal matters, please engage with our security office.
2. Copyright & licensing
This site and content are original intellectual property and therefore copyright under international law. However, we support community commons.
We call it 'sharing fairly' because we learned that as children.
FLYING SHEEP: That's ours!
Our flying sheep mascot and associated 'unFLOCKed' signature imagery are restricted under BY-NC-ND license (Threat: Trackers). You may only use them as an UNEDITED illustration, when referring/linking to this site or our creative output.
NOT A SHEEP: That's shared!
We choose to share everything else (including all creative work and the website itself) under a fair Creative Commons BY-NC-SA license (Threat: Trackers).
(See specific content for any alternative or additional terms. For example, our eco symbol has a completely public domain license.)
You may copy, share or modify our work, for any non-commercial purpose. Please give credit to "unFLOCKed" and enjoy. You may not profit from our work or claim it as your own. Your modified version MUST also be under the same license and conditions. We reserve all commercial rights. (Reach out to discuss commercial use of our work.)
We do not collect personal data. No cookies. No adverts. No trackers. No third party resources. You are safe here. Test this with Blacklight.
TRACKERS: Why we label security threats.
Most websites (and apps) contain ads and tracking software, or speaking correctly, spyware, so we label links to any such sites. Then you can make an informed choice before opening them.
(We seriously recommend using free, transparent, community-made defences to protect your privacy and personal security.)
We like our privacy too. However, here is some salient information about us:
* The unFLOCKed studio exists in cyberspace. Designed in the UK, hosted in Iceland.
* We are entirely funded from our own pockets, with zero income or profit.
* unFLOCKed is self-owned and self-governed, with no partners or affiliates.
* This website has been programmed by hand, in W3C compliant PHP, HTML and CSS.
* The content has been developed and served using Linux and Apache.
* Our eco-friendly hosting provider, since day one, is: OrangeWebsite (Threat: Trackers).
Our claim to be an 'eco-friendly site' is accurate by any reasonable definition but we always strive to do better. (See 'Our tech' above and the eco page for more details.
Safety and law:
* Our site and creative output adhere to relevant/applicable laws.
* We do not condone or promote illegal activity.
* Our work is not intended for very small children but is safe for all ages.
Periodic snapshots of unFLOCKed.com are saved
as a public, time-stamped record: